 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3342
    Techno Union Starfighter —Jeffery MacEachern
   This is one of my first Star Wars models. I've never actually seen it in the movie, but George Lucas says it is, so who am I to doubt. :) I tried to capture the organic feel of the craft with many levels of tiles - I might still work on parts of it, (...) (18 years ago, 28-Apr-06, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.starwars, FTX)

        Re: Techno Union Starfighter —Jeffery MacEachern
     Sorry - forgot the BS link. (URL) Post-mod. Darn! I always forget that MOCPages won't let you use a PNG for your main picture, and I end up going through BS moderation twice! argghh!! (18 years ago, 28-Apr-06, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

        Re: Techno Union Starfighter —Kelly McKiernan
   (...) I like your design, it's nice and clean, although it's more sleek than the picture in Lucas' databank... the original ship looks more bloated, kind of like a tick. Yours is too "nice" - it doesn't have that bloated tick look :) Kelly (18 years ago, 29-Apr-06, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

        Re: Techno Union Starfighter —Jeffery MacEachern
   (...) Thanx. I see what you mean, but I'm fairly happy with it. However, it was noted in a "review" (?) on MOCPages that there were, in fact, pics of the engines (previously unnoticed) and the rear landing gear on the databank. I'm working those in. (...) (18 years ago, 30-Apr-06, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)