 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3342
3341  |  3343
Subject:
Techno Union Starfighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2006 16:01:02 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

This is one of my first Star Wars models. I’ve never actually seen it in the movie, but George Lucas says it is, so who am I to doubt. :) I tried to capture the organic feel of the craft with many levels of tiles - I might still work on parts of it, and if I do, I’ll post an update. You can find info on the “real” fighter on the Star Wars Databank Page

The SW website didn’t show the rear landing gear, so I just had to make up something.

The rear landing gear folds up in two stages: the black hinges close, and then the whole assembly on each side folds underneath.

Jeffery MacEachern

BS: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Jaem MOCPages: http://mocpages.com/home.php/3584