 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3334
3333  |  3335
Subject:
IMI Desert Eagle .50cal AE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2006 02:42:35 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

The long-awaited follow up to my Beretta 9mm Series 92 (which became the thing I will probably be most known for after I die)...

The IMI Desert Eagle .50cal.

For years I’ve had people emailing me asking that I create one, so finally I did. It features the same working trigger, hammer, slide and slide lock as my Beretta but now also incorporates a working safety.

The model doesn’t fire a projectile. It isn’t meant to be a gun, it’s meant to be a study in form and the mechanics of a weapon.

After selling over 100 of the Beretta I decided to put this one together and sell it as well. http://deserteagle.malagraphixia.com

(and the old Beretta, in case you weren’t around years ago when I built it) http://beretta9mm.malagraphixia.com