 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 331
  Re: 1592 train

(...) Now that is one COOL moc. I think that, other than the 9-volt track and perhaps a few of the decorated parts, it really captures the spirit of the Golden Age of lego train (the 4.5v/12v grey track era) (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 1592 train

(...) I'm with Mr. Wilson on this one.. Cool, in spirit, and well done to boot. Bravo. Enjoy it I certainly did. I am NEVER going to get to do one of these if I don't get moving, all the good ideas are getting taken! Nothing wrong with that of (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  1592 train

Seeing the other 1592 variations has inspired me to create a 1592 alternate in the best theme of all - TRAIN! Also it uses alot of minifigs with my favorite torso pattern. (URL) Enjoy! Kevin (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build) !!

  Re: 1592 train

(...) That's what I was going for - I really like the grey era set style. I tried to be careful to not use any new minifig faces/torsos and stick to the basic style... although a few 9V items slipped in. The tricky part was figuring out how to lay (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 1592 train

(...) Thanks Larry. In all it only took a part of Sunday afternoon and about 4 hours Sunday evening to build, but the idea had been stirring in my head for a while before that. My favourite parts are the statue: (URL) the jigger (Is that what those (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 1592 train

(...) an incorrect term. ++Lar (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 1592 train

Nice! Captures a similar happy spirit of the original 1592. There's nothing like the classic style minifig faces. And the out of the box thinking shows that its impossible to run out of 1592 ideas... Mark (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 1592 train

Hi Kevin, I really enjoyed your train variation of 1592. Very nice to see that inspirations never ends :-) Is it ok to add these pics to "the hall of fame"?? Kind regards, HoMa (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 1592 train

No problem. Please add them to the "hall of fame"! :) Kevin (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 1592 train

Great MOC! By far the coolest part was how you reinterpreted the original castle to be that crain. Very original thinking. Bruce (22 years ago, 26-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)