 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3270
    Palace of the Brine —Joseph Williams
   Here's a project I've been working on and off for a few months and it recently finished itself. It started out as an organic cave study using very mottled basic blue bricks, to see if I could make something aquatic looking with a basic form and no (...) (18 years ago, 6-Mar-06, to lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)