 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3270
3269  |  3271
Subject:
Palace of the Brine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 2006 22:39:22 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Here’s a project I’ve been working on and off for a few months and it recently finished itself. It started out as an organic cave study using very mottled basic blue bricks, to see if I could make something aquatic looking with a basic form and no specialty bricks otherwise ( pics of original model in brickshelf folder ) I resurfaced parts of it and add a semi-3d floor, trying to stay true to the original intent of the model.

link to full gallery:

The jellyheads are happy with their new abode, but are now looking to conquer neighbouring Bellville Atlantis.

cheers, Joseph