 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3239
  Lego Brokeback Mountain

I wish I knew how to quit ewe. (URL) More online at: (URL) Enjoy! --Daniel (19 years ago, 19-Feb-06, to lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: Lego Brokeback Mountain

How could you have not gone with Brokebrick Mountain?! :) I haven't seen the movie, so I can't comment on how well these scenes capture the feel of the movie, but there's some nice elements here. I like the use of the new studless trans-orange 1x1 (...) (19 years ago, 19-Feb-06, to lugnet.western, FTX)

  Re: Lego Brokeback Mountain

(...) Oh, that is good stuff. You really captured some of the better scenes of the movie. I want to see the 70's Texan ranch though. That would be fantastic. Jeff (19 years ago, 19-Feb-06, to lugnet.western, FTX)

  Re: Lego Brokeback Mountain

(...) Jonah Goldberg mentioned this today on National Review Online's blog, (URL) The Corner>. Marc Nelson Jr. (URL) Marc's Creations>> (19 years ago, 22-Feb-06, to lugnet.western, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)