 Western/Wild West / 826
Re: Lego Brokeback Mountain
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western
Date:
Sun, 19 Feb 2006 02:12:50 GMT

How could you have not gone with Brokebrick Mountain?! :)

I haven’t seen the movie, so I can’t comment on how well these scenes capture the feel of the movie, but there’s some nice elements here. I like the use of the new studless trans-orange 1x1 slops for the fire. The thick forest of the “stem the rose” scene is very effective. And the scene with the two logs across the river has a very nice overall look--though the one dude on top looks kind of dead with his arms just at his sides like that (but again, I haven’t seen the movie).

As another nitpick, one of the sheep in the first scene has lost his siding. :)

Nice work.

-Brendan