 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3140
    New Christmas Train - Horseshoe Bend Rail Road —Matthew J. Chiles
   I thought it would be a good idea to make my father-in-law a Christmas Train for his tree after he hinted that one sure would be cool, last year. So I built this one: (URL). It turned into a rather large project figuring I would need directions for (...) (19 years ago, 14-Dec-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, FTX) !!

        Re: New Christmas Train - Horseshoe Bend Rail Road —Timothy Gould
     --SNIP-- (...) This is such a lovely little train. I don't usually go for steamers but this one is just so sweet. I'm sure your father-in-law will love it. Tim (19 years ago, 14-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: New Christmas Train - Horseshoe Bend Rail Road —Christopher Masi
   Super effort. It looks like a lot of fun. Chris (...) Chris (19 years ago, 17-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains)