 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 314
313  |  315
Subject:
Castle Version 3
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 07:06:10 GMT

I have finally uploaded pics of Version 3 of my Black Falcon Castle:

Version 1 was just a grey rendetion of the 375 Yellow Castle.
Version 2 was updated to use pre-fab castle walls, which was a good
improvement (as far as expandability is concerned):

I posted about these a long time ago, then I started Version 3, and it got
put on a shelf in a corner for about a year (collecting dust unfortunately).
I finally decided to finish it and post pictures.

I modified the walls so that there are internal walls, creating a passageway
inside the walls.  Also added stairs and and ladders to get to the tops of
the towers.  The castle is 32 x 32 overall.

Let me know what you think!

-David

P.S.

I will be posting pics of Version 4, soon hopefully (it's already finished
being built).  These pics will be populated (No ghost castles next time
around).  ; )