 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 313
NEW MOC: Bespin Duel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 10:48:27 GMT

Hey guys. New custom: Bespin Duel. It's a diorama of the final part of Luke and
Vader's fight on Cloud City. LDraw/MLCad instructions available.
here's the link: http://bruce.kus-numa.net/customs/bespinduel.html
let me know what you think. thanks :)
-Bruce

Brucey-Wan's Homepage - http://bruce.kus-numa.net/