 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3132
3131  |  3133
Subject:
Albatross Heavy Lifter Aircraft
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Fri, 9 Dec 2005 06:35:21 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

The Fifth Conspiracy Albatross Heavy Lifter Aircraft.

Getting the devastating Whirlwind Artillery Tanks to the battlefield requires speed and agility. The Albatross Heavy Lifter Aircraft were designed specifically to take the battle to the enemy swiftly.

You can check it out here

Thanks!

Paul

www.qualzone.com/lego5