 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3103
3102  |  3104
Subject:
A Fall collection of MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build
Date:
Sun, 20 Nov 2005 00:51:59 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Here are some things I’ve built recently. Personally I’d like to see more MOCs posted to lugnet.space, so let’s see more people posting their builds.

Blue Crush Hover-Racer:

(MOCPage link)

This build is an example of my love for slopes, especially 1x1 ones.

Imperial Barrow-Wight:

(MOCPage link)

Built for the FBTB.net Voidfighter contest. There’s a great turnout of quality entries for this contest, so be sure to check it out.

Utgard Desert Fortress:

(MOCPage link)

Built for FBTB’s previous Mini Sandcrawler contest. Building for accuracy never appeals to me, so I built my own concept version.

Dennis