 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3102
New MOC: Nemo II
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Sat, 19 Nov 2005 23:09:49 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

(Click for gallery)

Enjoy!

Soren

Message has 7 Replies:
  Re: New MOC: Nemo II

Returning the feedback, nice Mecha, you have good designs. I like them, plus I see neat connections and choice parts. e (19 years ago, 20-Nov-05, to lugnet.build.mecha)
  Re: New MOC: Nemo II

(...) This mecha is definitely more pared down than some of your other works, but that's what I find so great about it. From the colour usage to the joints everything is just so precise and perfect. The bazooka, with black carry handle to boot, and (...) (19 years ago, 20-Nov-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)
  Re: New MOC: Nemo II

(...) I really like the way the chest sticks out. It reminds me of the Autobots. And I'm digging the way your did the back at a different angle which gives it a more buffed out look. Damn good thumb too. I like the mix of old school fingers with the (...) (19 years ago, 21-Nov-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)
  Re: New MOC: Nemo II

Fierce! I can say no more than that. -Dave (19 years ago, 22-Nov-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)
  Re: New MOC: Nemo II

This mech is hawt. I love the shape of the chest, and the position of the shoulder mounts. Lessee, you've got green, black, yellow, gray, white and dark blue, and you make it all work. That hip armor, with the white plate stripes matching the (...) (19 years ago, 22-Nov-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)
  Re: New MOC: Nemo II

(...) I Did! Fantastic work like always. Just downloaded all the pics to try a reverse engineering and rebuild. Keep building Marco (19 years ago, 22-Nov-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)
  Re: New MOC: Nemo II

(...) It packs a lot of detail into a small package without looking busy. All your creations show a great use of color for detail. The printed parts also are well chosen. And I particularly like that it isn't entirely studless. The studs add (...) (19 years ago, 28-Nov-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)