 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3092
3091  |  3093
Subject:
After Eight
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build
Date:
Sat, 12 Nov 2005 15:50:17 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

How do you do?

Recently, when I built an antique armchair I found it would fit to a “state visit fireplace colloquy” scene. So I built a fireplace. A fireplace almost automatically requests a mantel clock, so I built that, too. Having built all this I now felt reminded of After Eight, the mint chocolate.

This led to this little scene which may not ring any bell for you if you don’t know After Eight commercials.

This is the fireplace:

The tea-cart is this:

So long!
Jojo