 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3065
    Stargate —Kelly McKiernan
   Kelly's Stargate (URL) It's only been two and a half months since it was shown at BrickFest 2005, but I've finally gotten around to taking pictures and putting it up on Brickshelf and MOCPages. I'm honored to say this (my first real MOC displayed at (...) (19 years ago, 30-Oct-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, FTX) !!

        Re: Stargate —Steven Combs
     Kelly, Nikki and I saw this at BrickFest and were blown away! We are big Stargate fans and we both thought your design was brilliant and well done. Steven (19 years ago, 30-Oct-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Stargate —Steven Combs
     Kelly, One other thought...do you have video online of your creation in action? You really have to see it in action to "truly" appreciate the design. Steven (19 years ago, 30-Oct-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

         Re: Stargate —Kelly McKiernan
     (...) Hi Steven, Thanks! You're right, I need to put up a video. My camera will take movies, but it's not very compressed. I'll set it up and get some video this week. During the photo session, I tuned it a bit so it works a little more smoothly (...) (19 years ago, 31-Oct-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Stargate —Jeff Szklennik
   (...) SNIP That is a fantastic Stargate MOC! I try to show everyone as an example of the unlimited potential of Lego. Where did you get those chevron symbols? Jeff (18 years ago, 7-Aug-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)