 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 304
303  |  305
Subject:
The Chronicles of Ikros - Now Fully Illustrated!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.publish
Date:
Sat, 15 Jun 2002 22:31:16 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

My friends, I am happy to report that my project to illustrate all the
unillustrated chapters of my story has been completed.  All 25 chapters thus
far of the Chronicles of Ikros are now fully illustrated and ready for
public view.

And remember, this latest chapter, the last chapter I was working on, Chapter
8, is a battle chapter.  Lots of minifigs involved here.  Lots of magic too.

So with great pride I present to you:

The Chronicles of Ikros

Chapter 8: The Battle at the River Laquos

Now fully illustrated with 33 pictures.

PLMKWYT

http://www.ozbricks.com/ikros

--Anthony