 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 300
  Re: some new technic models on my brickshelf gallery

(...) Basicly, the secret to having wheels that have both drive axles and steering is to have the point where the steering piviots (on a model with regular "steering-link" steering like the 8880, 8448, 8466 or whatever this will be the towball that (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jun-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: some new technic models on my brickshelf gallery

(...) When I say 1/2 pin, I mean the dk grey one. (22 years ago, 17-Jun-00, to lugnet.technic)

  some new technic models on my brickshelf gallery

Sorry about the poor quality of some of the photos, this stupid camera doesnt like taking close-ups :( 1.a motorized helicoptor: (URL) the use of the 40-teeth gear to attatch the rotor blade. In the 3rd picture, the motor is the large block thats on (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jun-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.technic)

  Re: some new technic models on my brickshelf gallery

"Jonathan Wilson" <jonwil@tpgi.com.au> wrote (...) Interesting! Any chance of some detail on how you achieved this? Jennifer (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: some new technic models on my brickshelf gallery

(...) <snipped> So in effect you build a completely new hub carrier with more offset than the standard part, which will therefore enable the pivot of the universal joint to lie on the axis of the upper and lower balljoints. All these fancy pieces of (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: some new technic models on my brickshelf gallery

Hey nice!, I'm still looking at all the pictures, ahh, brings me back to the days of my Large Technic Tires. You got me thinking. Legomaster www.mylegomaster.com (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: some new technic models on my brickshelf gallery

(...) parts). (...) Yes, <part:2907> was interduced in <set:8856> and is a key element in the CV joints of <set:8880> see: (3 URLs) David (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.technic)