 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2982
    New MOC: Armored Ambulance —Soren Roberts
   (URL) (Click for gallery) Enjoy! There's more new stuff on the site, too, so poke around... Soren (19 years ago, 10-Sep-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, FTX) !

        Re: Armored Ambulance —David Gregory
     (...) There are several instances in your MOC of how to use the new 1X1 slope piece, and I love them all. What happened to the dude to make him have his face and 1 hand all bandaged up? Was he holding a firework in his hand and a lighter in his (...) (19 years ago, 10-Sep-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: New MOC: Armored Ambulance —Mladen Pejic
     Awesome stuff Soren! I'll go through it one by one. Ambulance You really have some gift for designing ground vehicles. I like the colour scheme, the parts usage, and the whole anime inspired look. Great job. One question though, how did you do the (...) (19 years ago, 11-Sep-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: New MOC: Armored Ambulance —Kyle Vrieze
     I like how you create space and detail using a narrow gap between slightly offset brick sections, a technique also put to good use on the (URL) Mongoose>. It's a great way to give a MOC the Anime style. Great idea for side doors on the ambulance, (...) (19 years ago, 11-Sep-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

         Re: New MOC: Armored Ambulance —Keith Goldman
     (...) Yeah, Kyle, my mom is really pissed at you. She was trying to score some black tar heroin, and you had to go and ruin everything in your jealous rage. Next time you need a date for that consumer electronics expo in Vegas the price will be (...) (19 years ago, 12-Sep-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: New MOC: Armored Ambulance —James Wilson
   Soren, That's very nice. I really like the overall "finished" look to it - inside, outside, even the underside is well done. I just can't believe you gave your creation the finger like that... :-) James Wilson (19 years ago, 12-Sep-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)