 Space / 39410
Re: New MOC: Armored Ambulance
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 11 Sep 2005 17:10:02 GMT

I like how you create space and detail using a narrow gap between slightly offset brick sections, a technique also put to good use on the Mongoose. It’s a great way to give a MOC the Anime style. Great idea for side doors on the ambulance, also.

I really like the Sky Prawn, too. I’ve been wondering how one would go about making a studless main rotor for a helicopter, and you’ve provided an excellent example. This helicopter looks like something you might have seen flying over Olympus in Appleseed books one or two, back when Shirow liked helicopters.

And I know what happened to that injured guy. Shortly after I spotted him hitting on Keith’s mom, he accidently caught his head and right arm in a slamming car door. Four or five times.