 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2975
    A familiar uniform on a minifig MOC —Norbert Black
   A familiar uniform on a minifig MOC ===...=== Hi everyone. I thought that some of you might be interested in a recently completed custom minifig of mine - a member of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police in dismounted full dress scarlet. Thanks to (...) (19 years ago, 7-Sep-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.parts.custom, lugnet.parts.mod, lugnet.town) !!

        Re: A familiar uniform on a minifig MOC —Jean-Marc Détraz
     (...) This IS a fine art work! I love it! How many hundreds did you make so far??? ;~D I really like the hat. Congrats, JM (lugnet#98) (...) (19 years ago, 7-Sep-05, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.parts.custom, lugnet.parts.mod, lugnet.town)

         Re: A familiar uniform on a minifig MOC —Norbert Black
     (...) *blush* Thank you for your kind words. (...) You're looking at the one and only. :) (...) Thanks. I think it came out pretty well. A fair amount of work to do, but not especially _hard_ work once you've cracked the trick of how to do the (...) (19 years ago, 7-Sep-05, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.parts.custom, lugnet.parts.mod, lugnet.town)

        Re: A familiar uniform on a minifig MOC —Darrell Urbien
     Hi Norbert, Thanks for posting this! Although I've only been modeling digitally lately, I really enjoy your tutorials. Question re: hat production Have you ever thought of just making a silicone mold out of the finished prototype? Then you could (...) (19 years ago, 9-Sep-05, to lugnet.parts.custom, lugnet.parts.mod)

         Re: A familiar uniform on a minifig MOC —Norbert Black
     (...) Thanks for saying. :) I've had a lot of inspiration and education from various online sources over the years, and this sort of thing is my way of trying to put a little bit of value back in circulation. It's also an attempt to provide a bit of (...) (19 years ago, 10-Sep-05, to lugnet.parts.custom, lugnet.parts.mod)

        Re: A familiar uniform on a minifig MOC —Adrian Carpenter
   Excellent work! I've never thought of using epoxy putty to build up a custom lego element, but it seems perfectly suited to the job - I do use it for all sorts of other household repairs. Love that stuff. When painting that small, do you use (...) (19 years ago, 12-Sep-05, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.parts.custom, lugnet.parts.mod, lugnet.town)

        Re: A familiar uniform on a minifig MOC —Norbert Black
   Hi Adrian (...) It is an extraordinaryily useful substance, isn't it? :) If you haven't seem my discussion on making custom elements, have a look here for lots more techniques and suchlike: (URL) When painting that small, do you use stencils or (...) (19 years ago, 14-Sep-05, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.parts.custom, lugnet.parts.mod, lugnet.town)