 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2856
    Atropos Hover-Racer —Dennis Coh
   The Atropos Hover-Racer: (2 URLs) We like the cars, the cars that go boom> When she's not hunting for lost ancient treasure on third-world planets, Pippin Reed likes to hang out and race in the streets of her home planet. Her newest racer is the (...) (19 years ago, 29-Jun-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Atropos Hover-Racer —David Gregory
   (...) I really like the unique design and cool use of pieces...and that was before I knew that it was all made from the 4404 Land Busters set. David "Fuzzy" Gregory (19 years ago, 30-Jun-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)