 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2856
2855  |  2857
Subject:
Atropos Hover-Racer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 29 Jun 2005 21:58:02 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

The Atropos Hover-Racer:

We like the cars, the cars that go boom

When she’s not hunting for lost ancient treasure on third-world planets, Pippin Reed likes to hang out and race in the streets of her home planet. Her newest racer is the Atropos Hover-Racer, which she’s been lovingly modding for both speed and style. After some final engine upgrades, Pippin and her racer are now the menace of the street racing underground, leaving even pretty boy arch-rival Johnny Thunder sobbing in the dust.

All parts, with the exception of the minifig and the 4 chrome dots on the sides, were taken from the 4404 Land Busters set. Thanks to the people at CSF and MikePsiaki on fbtb for the great comments that helped me improve on this model. This is my first forum-posted MOC, so please let me know what you think!

Dennis