 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2761
  New MOC: Neue Prussian Destroyer

(URL) (Click the image) Yes Virginia, this one is microscale. Enjoy! Soren (19 years ago, 2-May-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, FTX) !

  Re: New MOC: Neue Prussian Destroyer

(...) Really Beautiful! This is a gorgeous design. I particularly like the half hinge pieces mounted on top (that may be nothing new I'm not a space expert...) I also like the overall feel and 'balance' of the model. Anything that uses the new (...) (19 years ago, 2-May-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: Neue Prussian Destroyer

(...) That's got a lovely design aesthetic, though I'm not sure about the "teeth" details--they break up the sleek black feel of the prow. The engine detail is lovely, and are a great use of those new ball-joint sockets. So how big is this (...) (19 years ago, 2-May-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)