 Space / 38680
Re: New MOC: Neue Prussian Destroyer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 2 May 2005 03:35:38 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Soren Roberts wrote:

(Click the image)

Yes Virginia, this one is microscale.

Enjoy!

Soren

Really Beautiful! This is a gorgeous design. I particularly like the half hinge pieces mounted on top (that may be nothing new I’m not a space expert...) I also like the overall feel and ‘balance’ of the model. Anything that uses the new ‘teeth’ piece is also good in my book...

Thanks for sharing and God Bless,

Nathan (who will have to become more learned on the art of space building one of these lightyears).