 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2754
    Scenes from Los Angeles —Bruce Hietbrink
   Hi all, A massive update to my site. I'm pleased to present (URL) scenes from Los Angeles>. (7 URLs) PLMKWYT, Bruce (19 years ago, 30-Apr-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, FTX) !

        Re: Scenes from Los Angeles —Stefan Garcia
   Neat scenes. I especially like the pueblito. You captured the look of the spanish tile very well! Back home in Texas, nearly every building on Randolph Air Force base has that style roof. Also some neat details in your city scene, especially the (...) (19 years ago, 1-May-05, to lugnet.town, FTX)

        Re: Scenes from Los Angeles —Bruce Hietbrink
   (...) Thanks for the kind words. Yeah, it's pretty much the same here. Actually, I think (URL) Jojo got the roofs better> by stepping the slopes up from eachother. Next time I do this sort of roof I'll probably do it that way. (...) Thanks. I was (...) (19 years ago, 2-May-05, to lugnet.town, FTX)