 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2729
    PurpleX: Space MOC with Construction Notes —Dave Johann
   (URL) Gallery after Moderation> (URL) Some details: PurpleX is my first space build in more than a year and it's creation is solely as a result of the (URL) Lego General Discussion Contest #3> over on (URL) BZPower>. For awhile now, I've been (...) (19 years ago, 18-Apr-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, FTX) !!