 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2727
    various space MOCs —Jeff Pelletier
   After a day taking pictures its finally time to post the stuff. Excuse the volume of stuff here... Microfig moonbase under attack by Blacktron agents: (2 URLs) was based on (and incorrectly executed by a lapse of memory) Gary McIntire's microfig (...) (19 years ago, 18-Apr-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, FTX) !!

        Re: various space MOCs —Josh Jenkins
     Very well executed MOCs! The sleek and sturdy looks on both "omnicron" fighters just cannot be disliked. Anyway, keep building! -Josh (19 years ago, 19-Apr-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: various space MOCs —Todd Kubo
   Sweet Stuff Jeff!! This ain't all of it either! So What happened to the "damaged" one from our SEALUG guest that day? Or have I missed your post on that one? Nice work! (19 years ago, 21-Apr-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: various space MOCs —Jeff Pelletier
   (...) Do you mean the gray spaceliner that had one of the sides crushed? haha. If so, that one is on a post here somewhere. But there was also some other micro moonbases that I didn't work on (and I think one got dropped rather nastily too) Jeff (19 years ago, 21-Apr-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)