 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2717
  House-Moc II

I promised you to present my next buildings as soon as they are finished. Here is my next big house-Moc. It is built after a real building in Bielefeld, Germany, but it was destroyed in worldwar 2. Only the front is taken from the original buliding, (...) (19 years ago, 13-Apr-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

  Re: House-Moc II

Wow! ... Wow! So much detail, every part of it looks stunning. How were the sun canopies done with that bend? Are they clipped onto Flex tubing ? Thank you very much for sharing this. (19 years ago, 13-Apr-05, to lugnet.build)

  Re: House-Moc II

Hi James, (...) Thanks for your reply. (...) You are right. I used "hose rigid 3mm". If you bend them, they stay in the needed form. This form is fixed by these "tile 1x1 with clip". But you have to use a pair of hingeplate with 2/3 fingers to (...) (19 years ago, 13-Apr-05, to lugnet.build)

  Re: House-Moc II

Wow! I love it! The details... the sun canopy... Really quite great. Keep it up! -Josh (19 years ago, 13-Apr-05, to lugnet.build)

  Re: House-Moc II

(...) That was incredible! Very nicely done. Calum (19 years ago, 13-Apr-05, to lugnet.build, FTX)