 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2717
2716  |  2718
Subject:
House-Moc II
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Wed, 13 Apr 2005 06:32:36 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

I promised you to present my next buildings as soon as they are finished. Here is my next big house-Moc. It is built after a real building in Bielefeld, Germany, but it was destroyed in worldwar 2. Only the front is taken from the original buliding, the other sides are my creation.

Here are the pictures:

And here is the link to my homepage at 1000steine: http://festum.de/1000steine/myimages/album439

I hope you enjoy this Moc...

Andreas