 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 268
267  |  269
Subject:
Explorer Corps Light Warp Shuttle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Wed, 29 May 2002 13:00:51 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Starforce has released pictures of the new Explorer Corps light warp
shuttle. They can be found here:

I apologize for the blurriness in some of the pics...My camera was having a
bad day.;-)

Oh, and for those of you who are wondering "why doesn't he just put the
pictures on his website?", I am making a new version of it
that promises to be much better.

PLMKWYT!
Curt Tigges
Commander-in-Chief of Starforce
Subdivisions: Battlefleet, Aerospace Forces, Planetary Forces, Explorer Corps
http://www.ozbricks.com/ulfstarforce/UnitedLFWEB/ULFHome.htm