 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2636
Re: Easter Bunny and Easter Eggs now for sale!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sun, 13 Mar 2005 14:49:27 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Bill Vollbrecht wrote:
Hello all!

Just to let anybody who might be interested know I have uploaded some new models
on my eBay store as well as some auctions for Easter.

You can check them out here: http://stores.ebay.com/Brickcreations

They are:

12 inch Easter Bunny

A large decorative egg in blue, Maersk blue, and white (available unglued if
needed)

A large decorative egg in red, magenta, and white

6 3 1/2 inch tall eggs in solid colors of red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and
purple

A life-sized electric guitar

A life-sized saxophone

Let me know what you think!

Thanks,

Bill

I'm cross posting to announce.moc so people don't miss these great creations.

WOW! These new items are great! All the Easter items are really cute, and will
surely be popular.

The guitar really looks great. The flame pattern turned out terrific.

The full size sax really blows me away! Was it built on speculation, or did you
get a commission, and build two at the same time? Some close-up photos would be
great so we can see some of the building techniques used. I'm sure it was
maddening, and fun, at the same time!