 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2559
2558  |  2560
Subject:
Toys and Golf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2005 18:20:08 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Toys

Brickshelf Folder / MOCpage

Golf

Brickshelf Folder / MOCpage

Message has 2 Replies:
  Re: Toys and Golf

In lugnet.announce.moc, Mitch Hiveley wrote: (URL) "It's better in a hell hole You know where you stand in a hell hole Folks lend a hand in a hell hole Girl get me back to my hell hole." (19 years ago, 13-Feb-05, to lugnet.town, FTX)
  Re: Toys and Golf

(...) Unfortunately, I have no plans to attend the LaCrosse event. I'm curious about the gift though - would it trump my Break Like the Wind Tour ticket stub? (19 years ago, 14-Feb-05, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)