 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 25
  Some more original designs for Lego trees

Hi all, I have been asked for more pictures of my trees. Ok, here they are: I have added a few more detail pictures of different tree designs at Brickshelf. And there are overviews on the whole forest too. All of the trees are robust enough to (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build)

  Re: Some more original designs for Lego trees

(...) Ben, Every time I see the picture of your fir tree holding the two boat weights, I'm amazed. It's an impressive example of how solid your design is. Having borrowed and copied bits of those trees for my own use (less the string through the (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.build)

  Re: Some more original designs for Lego trees

(...) It's not just a refresher, but lots of the trees are brand new some are quite new (first time used at the Legoworld 2001 meeting in Zwolle/Netherlands). Just these days I made up the - at least in my eyes - somewhat improved palm tree version (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.build)

  Re: Some more original designs for Lego trees

(...) They look a lot like some trees I posted several months ago: (URL) are a bit taller, and I use 2x2 round brown bricks as the base, but the idea is the same. Flex tubing, lots of green 'leaf' pieces, nearly instant tree! JohnG, GMLTC (23 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.build)

  Re: Some more original designs for Lego trees

(...) Thanks John, in fact I have noticed these beautiful trees of yours that time. And for sure they have influenced mine (built some weeks or month later) a lot. I only forgot who had posted them (and where), otherwise I would have referred to (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.build)