 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2438
  MOCs from ParLUGment Secret Santa project, 2004

Hello to one and all I promised the members of ParLUGment I'd post something about the Secret Santa project that we undertook this year. Since Christmas day is approaching like an oncoming express train, I suppose I'd better get around to it. :) (...) (20 years ago, 22-Dec-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment) !!

  Re: MOCs from ParLUGment Secret Santa project, 2004

(...) snip (...) The witness protection programme doesn't allow me to say, but thanks for including me..... it was great fun, I enjoyed creating the moc, although it is strange building for someone else aside for yourself, or at least it was to me. (...) (20 years ago, 22-Dec-04, to lugnet.build)

  Re: MOCs from ParLUGment Secret Santa project, 2004

In lugnet.announce.moc, Norbert Black wrote: Hey Norbert! This sounds like tres fun. Thanks for the excellent writeup! I have already sent a link to my local club suggesting that we consider this for next year. Spotlighted (and Xposted to (...) (20 years ago, 22-Dec-04, to lugnet.build, lugnet.org)

  Re: MOCs from ParLUGment Secret Santa project, 2004

Hi Larry (...) Well, it kept a group of 20-odd AFOLs suffering from post-holiday-goodies-potluck sugar buzz entertained and involved for about an hour, so I guess that counts... ;) (...) Glad you liked it - I'm always mildly worried I'll over-edit (...) (20 years ago, 22-Dec-04, to lugnet.build, lugnet.org, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  Re: MOCs from ParLUGment Secret Santa project, 2004

<a little snippy here, a little snippy there> Nice summary Norbert. Like Janey, I too found it a little strange building for someone else. Especailly a Town MOC. :) The exchange was a LOT of fun, and the MOCs showcased a lot of the creativity and (...) (20 years ago, 23-Dec-04, to lugnet.build)

  Re: MOCs from ParLUGment Secret Santa project, 2004

In lugnet.announce.moc, Norbert Black wrote: (snip) (...) (more snips) Norbert, This is a great idea! I'm going to have to keep this in mind for my club next year... I really like the idea of building something for someone, even if it's not someone (...) (20 years ago, 24-Dec-04, to lugnet.build)

  Re: MOCs from ParLUGment Secret Santa project, 2004

What a great idea. Some really great contributions. I especially like the Christmas present that opens into a house (Lego this would make a great official line). Steve (20 years ago, 24-Dec-04, to lugnet.build)