 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2431
  Vorton Battle Midget

Mmm...tank. (URL) Click the picture to learn its little secrets. Adrian (URL) (20 years ago, 20-Dec-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, FTX) !!

  Re: Vorton Battle Midget

(...) Hah! I swear I laughed out load when I saw that giant rail gun, gatling cannon, missile launcher, and (what, quad lasers? flame throwers? bazookas?) stuck on that tiny tank. Very clever. What was your inspiration? (20 years ago, 20-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Vorton Battle Midget

(...) My inspiration was me asking a co worker what I should build. He said "A Vorton Battle Midget!" I asked him "what the hell is that?" He responed "I have no idea, that's your job." So I figured out, this is it. As for the fourth weapon? I (...) (20 years ago, 20-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Vorton Battle Midget

(...) I really like the design of the gattling gun. Think I may have to use that myself! Matt (20 years ago, 20-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Vorton Battle Midget

(...) ROTFLMAO! This is great Adrian, firstly as a compact, concise, spacy land vehicle. It's a perfect little skid-steer unit. Those treads have been asking to be used that way(1) and I've always told them to wait. But then... the attachments. (...) (20 years ago, 20-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Vorton Battle Midget

(...) I could've sworn those weapons were inspired by Derek's mom's favorite playthings. -Tim (20 years ago, 20-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Vorton Battle Midget

(...) Awwww, this little guy is so cuuuuute!!! I love how compact it is, it'd be great as a little thingy (or four) tucked under the bottom of a planetary exploration craft. I'm not sure about the big oversized addon weapon thingys - maybe I just (...) (20 years ago, 20-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Vorton Battle Midget

(...) Very cute, Adrian. It's a nice study in overkill, and I welcome the Gorm-ness. (2 URLs) AndroDan>> Tony Hafner (URL) www.hafhead.com> (20 years ago, 20-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Vorton Battle Midget

(...) Well that's the beauty of the design. You can glinch(1) whatever you want onto the four ports on the back of the Battle Midget so that it can take on whatever needs you have. The big guns are simply an inadequacy on the parts of the Vortonian (...) (20 years ago, 20-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Vorton Battle Midget

(...) Whatever you want, the mind can create. I would almost like to see other people build Battle Midgets of their own and see what crazy attachments and uses they come up with for it. I had planned on building Mech legs and space wings, but never (...) (20 years ago, 20-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Vorton Battle Midget

(...) Borrow all you want, we'll just make more! Adrian (20 years ago, 20-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Vorton Battle Midget

(...) I wonder how many of the parts in the Battle Midget come in pink. I bet we could overdose on cuteness. Oh yes. Pink and flowers. And Huge ****ing guns. Adrian (20 years ago, 20-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Vorton Battle Midget

(...) Ha! That is so cool. I love the super small MOC...and this one is so clean and marvvy...like it should come in a box of crackerjacks. I tried something similar awhiles back... (URL) I like yours much better...a similar asethetic, but put into (...) (20 years ago, 20-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Vorton Battle Midget

(...) Hey that's pretty keen. I like your missile pod much better than mine. I should've stolen that. The Battle Midget had the same design constraints as yours. I knew I wanted four glinch slots on the back, and I knew I wanted a bubble canopy. (...) (20 years ago, 20-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Vorton Battle Midget

Just one word: Ubercute! Thanks for making and sharing -NB (20 years ago, 21-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Vorton Battle Midget

(...) Now I know what it reminds me of: The cute little alien in evolution hiding in the closet and biting the women’s hand off (perhaps crossed with Spiderman 2 and the big weapons from MIB): It has the same innocent expression... at first. See you (...) (20 years ago, 22-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)