 Space / 37585
Re: Vorton Battle Midget
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 2004 17:54:39 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Baulch wrote:

   Awwww, this little guy is so cuuuuute!!! I love how compact it is, it’d be great as a little thingy (or four) tucked under the bottom of a planetary exploration craft. I’m not sure about the big oversized addon weapon thingys - maybe I just don’t appreciate the humour... or maybe I feel sorry for the little guy, seems to me he’d cope better with something a little less military :-)

Well that’s the beauty of the design. You can glinch(1) whatever you want onto the four ports on the back of the Battle Midget so that it can take on whatever needs you have. The big guns are simply an inadequacy on the parts of the Vortonian desisngers.

Adrian

(1) yes, I used a Galidor term. It’s full of Galidor arms, after all. See, they’re not useless after all!