 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 239
  Ice Planet Contest Entry: Glacial Spike

I know I said I wouldn't do an entry in this contest (since I don't own any Ice Planet sets) but what the hell, I got inspired. Presenting the Glacial Spike, a category 2 ground vehicle (with 99 pieces, just barely under the limit *hehe*) It is, of (...) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

  Re: Ice Planet Contest Entry: Glacial Spike

(...) No, no, no! I will not stand for this anymore! This makes three times, Adrian. I built an Ice Planet turbocycle last weekend for the contest, and haven't had the opportunity to photograph it yet (tomorrow, hopefully). I hate you. :-) BTW, (...) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

  Re: Ice Planet Contest Entry: Glacial Spike

(...) My goodness, it's getting to be a little creepy, isn't it? We don't share a brain, do we? I hope not, because that'd be a little disturbing :) Glad you like this, and I hope to see what you've created soon! Adrian (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

  Re: Ice Planet Contest Entry: Glacial Spike

(...) I love the model but have one concern. Cycles + Ice = bad. Now I admit, the wheels are wide .. but still .. 8-) Now if you have a few larger gears that you could place in between the two rims to act as "spikes" for traction .. now were (...) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

  Re: Ice Planet Contest Entry: Glacial Spike

(...) That's an interesting idea. However, that'd make the wheel sections too wide. Maybe the wheels have some sort of force field to hold them on the ice for traction, or they have microscopic spikes like Spider-man's fingers. This is science (...) (22 years ago, 17-May-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

  Re: Ice Planet Contest Entry: Glacial Spike

Right on! Now if TLC had some IP2002 sets like this, maybe I would have purchased more than the 1 I did! Have turbocycle, will travel. Cool. Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 21-May-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)