 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2366
  New MOC: YF-18 Orbital Interceptor

(URL) (Click picture for link) Yeah, I like sand blue. A lot. Enjoy! Soren (20 years ago, 10-Nov-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: YF-18 Orbital Interceptor

(...) Me too. This thing is dead sexy. I'm kind of kicking myself as I've shied away from multi-plate-thickness wings, but after looking at this I see that it's pretty obviously not a problem visually. I might try that wing shape if that's OK with (...) (20 years ago, 11-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: YF-18 Orbital Interceptor

"Building time : 3 hours" Soren you're killing me! For building such a thing I need at least 2 weeks, coming back to it, rebuilding, etc... Once again your color arrangement is very eye catching. You like sand blue, and you use it very nicely! Can (...) (20 years ago, 11-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: YF-18 Orbital Interceptor

(...) I know what you mean. The actual time I've been taking over my latest model is just plain embaressing. I haven't even got that far either. I guess since its my second serious MOC and my first really carefully thought out one, I can be expected (...) (20 years ago, 11-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: YF-18 Orbital Interceptor

You just keep cranking them out, and the quality never deterioriates. Another sweet model to add to your portfolio, Soren. The sand blue works well, and the overall plane-like shape of the moc is pleasing. There's something about that (...) (20 years ago, 12-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: YF-18 Orbital Interceptor

(...) Is that a tip-off to make sure one's Military Hover Contest entry uses sand blue? The YF-18 reminds me most of Macross Plus, with the long neck. I love the shot with the AWACs and extra fuel tanks. Nice work, as usual! (20 years ago, 13-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)