 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2349
    Incredible Ohio Stadium Model! —J. Spencer Rezkalla
   For years my brother has been bugging me to build a scale model of Ohio Stadium. Today he forwarded me an email with several images attached. Apparently someone has already beat me to the punch! (2 URLs) This wonderful model was build by Faye Bodyke (...) (20 years ago, 5-Nov-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.loc.us.oh, FTX) !!

        Re: Incredible Ohio Stadium Model! —Terry Prosper
     (...) It rocks! I see lot of nice details and great ways to replicate the original design. It kinda saddens me to see that it's not Minifig scale, but I understand that it would be a bit difficult to make one that size :-) Great work. Truly (...) (20 years ago, 5-Nov-04, to lugnet.build.microscale, FTX)

        Re: Incredible Ohio Stadium Model! —Steve Badenhop
   (...) Sorry folks. I am the person who built this stadium! It saddens me to see people claiming work that is not theirs. I have the stadium & I have other pictures to prove it--including pictures that I took throughout the entire construction. I (...) (20 years ago, 12-Nov-04, to lugnet.build.microscale, FTX)

        Re: Incredible Ohio Stadium Model! —Ed Andrews
   (...) Thievery and deception in Ohio? Who'd thought? Might want to e-mail jkblackwell@sos.state.oh.us. Seriously, that is just wrong. I strive to give credit to all my inspiration and instruction sources. (20 years ago, 12-Nov-04, to lugnet.build.microscale, FTX)

        Re: Incredible Ohio Stadium Model! —J. Spencer Rezkalla
   (...) Folks, this may be a misunderstanding, (rather than intentional deception) that has propagated through the forwarding of an original email. But I can't tell for certain from the email I received. In creating the gallery on my Brickshelf (...) (20 years ago, 12-Nov-04, to lugnet.build.microscale, FTX)

        Re: Incredible Ohio Stadium Model! —Steve Badenhop
   (...) Somewhere along the line, my original text was modified...specifically removing my name and e-mail address. I do not know when or where this happened, or who did it. This is one of the problems w/ the internet. As Spencer mentioned, I will (...) (20 years ago, 13-Nov-04, to lugnet.build.microscale, FTX)

        Re: Incredible Ohio Stadium Model! —Erik Olson
   (...) The whole text ran, with pictures, but no author, in this week's Den Danske Pioneer (Danish Pioneer), which has a soft spot for Lego articles. It was sandwiched between recipes like Røget Sild (excuse to eat pumpernickel and kippers) and a (...) (20 years ago, 7-Dec-04, to lugnet.build.microscale, FTX)