 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2291
  Sears Tower Revisited

After visiting the Sears Tower for the first time this past summer, I decided my (URL) existing microfig model> was sorely in need of a major rebuild. So I completely dismantled it and started from scratch using the multitude of photos I had taken (...) (20 years ago, 10-Oct-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.loc.us.il.chi, FTX) !!

  Re: Sears Tower Revisited

(...) Oh my. I have a new candidate for "most insane member of MichLUG." Very nicely done, Spencer! Peter (20 years ago, 12-Oct-04, to lugnet.build.microscale, FTX)

  Re: Sears Tower Revisited

(...) Thanks. But you have to admit MichLUG certainly has no shortage of potential candidates for that award! I was never really happy with the old model. It was dull and horribly boring to build. One of the realism goals I've been trying to achieve (...) (20 years ago, 12-Oct-04, to lugnet.build.microscale)