 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2255
  The Brick Testament: Gibeonites Enslaved, Amorites Massacred

The Brick Testament website has been updated today with three new illustrated Bible stories in the continuing saga of Joshua and the Israelites: "Gibeonites Enslaved", "Amorite Coalition Massacred" and "Executed Kings Hung on Display". (URL) For (...) (20 years ago, 19-Sep-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.ancient) !!

  Re: The Brick Testament: Gibeonites Enslaved, Amorites Massacred

(...) Lovely work, as always! I especially like the hailstones... :-) JohnG, GMLTC (20 years ago, 19-Sep-04, to lugnet.build.ancient)

  Re: The Brick Testament: Gibeonites Enslaved, Amorites Massacred

Hey Brendan, Great as always. Gibeonites enslaved: I like the gray color scheme you used. Why no gray hoods? Do you not have any of the newer Harry Potter sets, or is this an anti-bley sentiment? I didn't even reallize they made the dark bread. I'll (...) (20 years ago, 21-Sep-04, to lugnet.build.ancient)

  Re: The Brick Testament: Gibeonites Enslaved, Amorites Massacred

Wait a minute, Adoni-Zedek: (URL) stolen Joshua's table: (URL) with his head! Bruce (20 years ago, 22-Sep-04, to lugnet.build.ancient)

  Re: The Brick Testament: Gibeonites Enslaved, Amorites Massacred

(...) Thanks. (...) Good question. You're right, I don't have any of the new Harry Potter sets with gray hoods--though I did just order a couple of those gray-hooded ghoul things over Bricklink. So if we see the Gibeonites again, they will be better (...) (20 years ago, 24-Sep-04, to lugnet.build.ancient)

  Re: The Brick Testament: Gibeonites Enslaved, Amorites Massacred

(...) No, no, it's not the *same* table. It was just created by the same carpenter at Ai. He used to supply tables to many area kings. Of course Joshua got his by looting. And that explains that. -Rev. Smith (20 years ago, 24-Sep-04, to lugnet.build.ancient)