 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2251
  Mecha Wampa

Luke would've been in so much trouble... (URL) The (URL) Wampa> was built for the ESB scenes with borrowed designs from the Mecha MOCs. Specific details on the joints, arms and fingers can easily be recognized as such. I don't know whose original (...) (20 years ago, 15-Sep-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Mecha Wampa

Amado - I just had to comment finally after all of the Star Wars stuff I have seen you do these past few years. Great work - keep it up! Very timely with the Trilogy coming out this month. Bill Pfund (20 years ago, 16-Sep-04, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Mecha Wampa

(...) Bill, Thanks and hopefully there'll be more. It's just a coincidence with the timing of the Trilogy release as these ESB scenes are built for the Lego Build The Story. AC (20 years ago, 17-Sep-04, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)