 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2251
2250  |  2252
Subject:
Mecha Wampa
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 2004 13:39:19 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Luke would’ve been in so much trouble...

The Wampa was built for the ESB scenes with borrowed designs from the Mecha MOCs. Specific details on the joints, arms and fingers can easily be recognized as such. I don’t know whose original design elements these came from (feel free to chime in if you’re the one). The legs could’ve used more articulation but it was only going to be used for the scenes in two positions (standing hunched in front and sitting with the leg of tauntaun).

AC Pin