 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2248
  ESB Scene: Wampa Cave

(URL) Wampa Cave> Luke regains consciousness inside the Wampa cave, only to discover that he's a prisoner of the beast. Fortunately, his lightsaber lies nearby and Luke draws upon the power of the Force to pull the weapon from the snow. When the (...) (20 years ago, 13-Sep-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, FTX) !!

  Re: ESB Scene: Wampa Cave

Hey AC, I love the Wampa! He actually reminds me a little of the abominable snowman from the Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer stop-motion animation when I was a kid. Bruce (20 years ago, 13-Sep-04, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: ESB Scene: Wampa Cave

(...) Bruce, It does bear a resemblance to the snowman now that you've mentioned it. Thanks! AC (20 years ago, 14-Sep-04, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Mecha Wampa

Luke would've been in so much trouble... (URL) The (URL) Wampa> was built for the ESB scenes with borrowed designs from the Mecha MOCs. Specific details on the joints, arms and fingers can easily be recognized as such. I don't know whose original (...) (20 years ago, 15-Sep-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Mecha Wampa

Amado - I just had to comment finally after all of the Star Wars stuff I have seen you do these past few years. Great work - keep it up! Very timely with the Trilogy coming out this month. Bill Pfund (20 years ago, 16-Sep-04, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Mecha Wampa

(...) Bill, Thanks and hopefully there'll be more. It's just a coincidence with the timing of the Trilogy release as these ESB scenes are built for the Lego Build The Story. AC (20 years ago, 17-Sep-04, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)