 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2234
  A slice of tudor

Another house, along the same lines as my (URL) corner house> that I announced earlier in the week. This one is quite a bit smaller, if a brick or so taller. (2 URLs) Jason Spears | (URL) BrickCentral> | (URL) MichLUG> (20 years ago, 3-Sep-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle, lugnet.org.us.michlug, FTX)

  Re: A slice of tudor

(...) How thin IS it? I get something like 3 studs in back? That may be a LITTLE too thin... :-) I like the way this is going though! Next you need to make one that is concave instead of convex! (20 years ago, 3-Sep-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: A slice of tudor

(...) Yeap, 3 studs in back. I wanted to go thinner, but the bricks didn't seem to want to work well that way. It's cozy inside, not cramped. (...) On my to do list. I'm pondering some smaller, but flatsided buildings to go along with them, but (...) (20 years ago, 3-Sep-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: A slice of tudor

Awesome! Very realistic when paired up with the other house. You've got something really cool going on here. Does it have an inside ... ? -- Pawel (20 years ago, 3-Sep-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: A slice of tudor

(...) I think it may be helpful to have the final assortment be some multiple of 90 degrees when you add up all their angles, so that they can be used to make a tight block that doesn't have any angle gaps. I may look to making sure some of my (...) (20 years ago, 3-Sep-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: A slice of tudor

(...) Thanks, I'm hoping to make more to fit with these (or modify some of the ones I had already done). I didn't work on any interior details. Jason Spears | (URL) BrickCentral> | (URL) MichLUG> (20 years ago, 3-Sep-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: A slice of tudor

(...) I'm not sure that's necessary or even possible. First it would require me to figure out what angles I already have, I don't know this, nor did I think it was important. Second then I would feel constrained to build more just to achieve this (...) (20 years ago, 4-Sep-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: A slice of tudor

(...) No interior work?!? Then I change my opinion on it and now I hate it. ;) -- Pawel (20 years ago, 6-Sep-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)