 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 223
  Lego Enterprise NX-01, Refit 3

Howdy all! Joe Meno's EXCELLENT Klingon D7 cruiser aside, I've gone ahead and once again refitted my version of the Enterprise, NX-01. Several printed tiles, dark grey "Belville" vases from the UCS X-Wing, trans-light blue 1x2 grills from the (...) (22 years ago, 10-May-02, to lugnet.announce.moc) !

  Re: Lego Enterprise NX-01, Refit 3

(...) . (...) Hey Sid- Impressive. (;-) I think your Enterprise is excellent! As a big fan of ST:X, I love it when someone creates a really cool star trek MOC. You have done a terrific job here. SW, of course, gets all of the attention, but we all (...) (22 years ago, 10-May-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.us.ny)

  Re: Lego Enterprise NX-01, Refit 3

(...) extremely fine. Quite apart from the high authenticity, its a nice looking ship (the two don't always go together). Particularly liked the nacelles. When do we see work start on the minifig scale version? :-) Tongue is only partially in cheek. (...) (22 years ago, 12-May-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.us.ny, lugnet.loc.au)