 Space / 14235
Re: Lego Enterprise NX-01, Refit 3
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.us.ny, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 12 May 2002 07:30:28 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Sid Mark Dinsay writes:

Very nice dude.  I have been watching the development, and its looking
extremely fine.  Quite apart from the high authenticity, its a nice looking
ship (the two don't always go together).

Particularly liked the nacelles.

When do we see work start on the minifig scale version?

:-)

Tongue is only partially in cheek.  If I live long enough, I'd love to be
part of a project that did Kirk's Enterprise, minifig scale.

Your work keeps the dream alive.  ;-)

Richard
Still baldly going...