 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2218
  The Brick Testament:The Massacre of Jericho

The Brick Testament website has been updated today with one new illustrated story from the Book of Joshua, the Massacre of Jericho: (URL) For anyone unfamiliar with The Brick Testament or the Bible, please take note of the content warnings for the (...) (20 years ago, 24-Aug-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.ancient) !!

  Re: The Brick Testament:The Massacre of Jericho

Hey Brendan, And there was much rejoicing! I really like how you put together the map. The way the water matches up on the right side is particularly pleasing. The wall is nice--congratulations on finding a use for those pieces. On the horns, I've (...) (20 years ago, 24-Aug-04, to lugnet.build.ancient)

  Re: The Brick Testament:The Massacre of Jericho

(...) Huzzah! (...) I'm glad that worked out. I'd tried all sorts of combinations of map tiles--those newer ones from the Advernurers Orient Expidition made the most convincing war map, what with the palace, the dotted lines, and the X. (...) I had (...) (20 years ago, 26-Aug-04, to lugnet.build.ancient)