 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2201
MOC : Two American Bomber
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.military, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 2004 12:40:54 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I’m sorry that I forgot posting to ‘MOCs’.

Here are two American bomber - B24 and B29. It took one month to build them.

B24 http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=94161

B29 http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=94162

You can see another creation in my website.

JUNLEGO http://www.geocities.jp/jun_brick/